Dermaplaning Glow Facial
Dermaplaning Glow Facial
Who's it for?
Suitable for all skin types.
Use code INTROGLOW for 15% off your first appointment.
Or book via this link to automatically add the discount to checkout.
This facial utilises a sterile medical grade scalpel to gently physically exfoliate dead skin cells and peach fuzz hair off your skin to reveal a healthy glow and smooth surface. Dermaplaning provides a smooth surface for makeup application, improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation, scarring, fine lines and wrinkles.
Includes: The Glowcery Blue Dew Fruit Enzyme Deep Cleanse, Dermaplaning, Superfood Sheet Mask Treatment, Ice Globe Therapy, The Glowcery Superfood Serum Treatment and SPF.
Time: 1hr 10mins
What to know before your appointment
Each of the following is a contraindication to this facial massage. Should any apply to you we will not be able to perform the treatment. Roshanne (Founder) reserves the right to reschedule appointments should your skin not be in a healthy condition for the treatment to go ahead.
- Skin conditions in the area being treated (e.g. active acne, eczema, psoriasis, cold sores, broken skin, sunburn, rosacea, cuts, bruises) or Long-term steroid use that has affected the skin
- Recently formed scar tissue including keloids
- Skin diseases/disorders
- Phantom neurological pain
- Medication including Steroids
- Eye infections
- Extreme claustrophobia
- PL, Laser Resurfacing or Laser Hair Removal in the Area Less Than 2 Weeks
- Fillers and Botox less than 1 month old
- Facial threads in the last 4 weeks
- Facial Surgery in the last 6 months dependant on healing
- Have used skin resurfacing products or had a treatment in the past 2 weeks (e.g.
- Retinol, AHAs, BHAs, Dermabrasion, laser, peels) or TCA peels in the past 4-weeks
- Cancer in the area being treated – if less than 12 months in remission
- Pregnant or maybe pregnant (due to use of EMS). After the 1st Trimester extra
- deep massage maybe performed
- Metal plates or pins in the face or neck/ Epilepsy / Prone to bone fracture or Severe Osteoporosis / Heart conditions (use of FGPRO/PURELIFT)
- Uncontrolled diabetes or experienced loss of skin sensation
What to know after your appointment
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid swimming and saunas for 72 hours
- Avoid wearing make up for 24 hours
- Avoid chemical and physical exfoliation for 10 days
- Avoid facial waxing for 7 days
Refund Policy: The Glowcery does not offer refunds, if you need to cancel your appointment you’ll receive a credit note. Your credit is valid for life for services available at the time of rescheduling.
Location: Riley's Tropical Food, 8 Sundon Park Parade, Luton, LU3 3BH. Riley's is a safe and kind space, please help me to keep it this way by being kind and respectful. Please do not bring anyone else to your appointment including children and pets.
Travel by car: There is free parking along the road directly in front of the shop.
Travel by train: The closest train station is Leagrave, exit on the side of the car park and it's a 15-20 minute walk to the shop.
Arrival: Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early to your appointment. You have a 10-minute grace period for lateness, after that your appointment will be rescheduled for a later date or cancelled.
Cancellation/Non-attendance policy: As a courtesy no cancellations or changes are allowed within 24 hours of the appointment.
You'll only be able to reschedule once; if you reschedule more than once you will lose your booking fee and another one will be needed to confirm your new appointment.
Rescheduling Policy: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our customer services on 07355 834725 on WhatsApp no later than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
Where to find us
Location: Mimi’s Studio PRO Studio 33, Unit 10, Elizabeth Industrial Estate Off, Juno Way London SE14 5RW.
Location 2 (coming soon): Mr Riley's Tropical Food Specialist, 8, Riley's Tropical Food, Sundon Park Parade, Luton LU3 3BH
Nearest Station: South Bermondsey (National Rail: 10-15 min walk to destination)
Alternative Route, Nearest Tube: Canada Water (Jubilee Line) take Bus 255 to Grinstead Road (10 min walk to destination).