5 Things We Don't Joke About
Today is April Fool’s Day and we wanted to highlight 5 commitments here at The Glowcery that we don’t joke about:
- We're committed to sourcing ethical, nourishing, plant-based ingredients that are naturally full to the brim with vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids your skin needs to look and feel good from the inside out.
- At The Glowcery, we ensure that at every touchpoint we make more sustainable choices, whilst encouraging the 3 R’s: recycle, reduce and re-use.
- All products are made in small batches, formulating in small batches allows us to keep our energy emissions low and preserves the freshness and quality of the products. We have found that it is also easier to quality control small-batch productions to ensure that there is less waste overall and that every batch meets our standards.
- We want you glowing all year round! And so, when it comes to formulating, choosing natural, high-performance ingredients is so important. Our products work and from your reviews, DMs and selfies we know how much you and the community love them! Remember you can get 15% off your next order when you send in your before and after photos.
- Several months ago, we asked you and the community what products you wanted to see next on The Glowcery shelves. I won't say any more than this, I listened and new products are coming.
To learn more about our mission and sustainability initiatives, click here.
Written by Roshanne Dorsett, Founder of The Glowcery